The Community Initiative Exchange and Reference Center (CIERIC) invites you to participate in a virtual space that will be held in July, dedicated to the exchange of youth experiences that undertake a path for the welfare of their community, environment and other areas of action. In this case, this path has a very particular context, the COVID 19 and its actions in Cuba and in some Latin American countries. This process lived by COVID-19 has tested the maturity in different sectors regarding technological innovation, putting in our hands the ICTs and their digital platforms, with varied benefits, in all this process young people play a decisive role. Various alternatives and innovations have also emerged from community experiences, which have allowed for solidarity and permanent help to the inhabitants.
The proposal aims to show, through various virtual exchanges, these experiences, reflecting the daily work of young people and youth groups who, from their locality, contribute with their initiatives to human improvement and raise living conditions, according to their environment and in turn, take advantage of the virtual space to strengthen capacities with topics aimed at the use of ICTs, knowledge management and communication.
Identify youth experiences, protagonists of initiatives developed in the context of response to the new coronavirus, which contribute to social transformations.
- To recover learnings through the exchange of experiences in young people working for social transformations.
- To make visible the work of young people through community experiences in order to improve the quality of life.
Issues to be addressed in the exchanges:
- Identification and mapping of each experience Dialoguing with their history and lived practice.
- Use of information and communication technologies (ICTs) in terms of communities.
- Knowledge management as a priority in transformation processes.
- Practical exercise. Exchange of materials, audiovisuals, tools, platforms, as evidence of the work of each of the experiences presented.
- Exchange Session (4 workshops, 1 week) BASES
- A WHATSAPP group will be created as a platform for interaction and discussion with the participants (young people between 18 and 35 years of age)
- The exchange sessions will be during the month of July (1 time per week)
- They will be able to share communicative products, with different formats, which will be part of a multimedia, conceived as a final product of this space.
- They will have the possibility of accessing a virtual repository that will offer them information about the experiences presented and the memories lived during the exchanges.
Date of realization:
The process will take place during the month of July, with virtual meetings on Thursdays (2, 9, 16 and 23)
CALL FOR ACTION, will be a space of interaction to show our experiences and continue weaving a path for a common welfare.
For more information please contact Raylin Carrillo, Cieric Specialist email@example.com 535 3495613